When doing any sort of learning it is easy to develop all sorts of bad habits, like procrastination, closly followed by cramming1 These 7 and a half habits however can make lifelong learning a much more enjoyable experience:
1. Begin with the end in mind
2. Accept responsibility for your own learning
3. View problems as challenges
4. Have confidence in yourself as a competent, effective learner
5. Create your own learning toolbox
6. Use technology to your advantage
7. Teach/mentor others
7 1/2. Play!
Personally I like 71/2 best, learning should always be a fun and enjoyable process!
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love the 71/2 habit, I think if it's there then we all learn by default (at least something). Like the name of your blog i am intrigued to see what will be happening on it.
Hello fellow blogster,
regards and I also agree with you
ttfn
Toy Hamper,
imagine what technological innovations will be reflected in Disney films and toys. Soon you will get "Lion King 6: the blogger in the jungle" or a McDonalds order Big Mac online site with gizmo-type caricatures of burgers talking in your own voice!!
How scary!
bfn
cat noir
Post a Comment